GENERAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES:
1. It is a general requirement that children admitted to the school must have at least one Christian parent or guardian who has made a personal profession of faith in Jesus Christ.
2. All students are admitted on a probationary period for one grading period.
3. Admission to Kindergarten requires that the student be 5 years of age by September 1st of that academic year. Preschool must be 4 years of age by September 1st. Students entering first grade must be 6 years of age by September 1st.
4. All applicants must show documented proof of required immunizations and necessary health forms before acceptance can be granted.
5. It is not the intent of Hillcrest Christian Academy to admit students who have recently experienced behavioral or emotional problems in school.
6. Each new applicant will be interviewed along with both parents except in those circumstances when only one parent or guardian can be present.
7. The applicant may be required to take a placement test to determine their academic ability.
8. Enrolled students and parents are expected to maintain an attitude and commitment that is consistent with the goals and objectives of the school. The student will be dismissed should it become apparent that the student or parent does not share this ideal.
9. Hillcrest Christian Academy admits students without regard to race, sex, ethnic, or national origins.
Please note that Hillcrest Christian Academy is accredited by Association of Christian Schools International and Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Click here to begin the Application Process.